How to Make Tiramisu
- 4 egg
- 5 tbsp granulated sugar
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 150 ml strong coffee / espresso
- 12 ladyfinger
- Brew coffee and let it cool.
- Prepare two bowls and separate them into egg yolks and egg whites. Put the bowl of egg whites in the freezer to chill (it doesn't matter if it freezes a little).
- Add 2 tbsp of cane sugar to the bowl of egg yolks and mix with a hand mixer until the mixture turns white.
- Add the room temperature mascarpone cheese to the bowl in several times, mixing each time with a hand mixer until there are no lumps.
- Wash the blades of the hand mixer well, and then beat the egg whites to make a meringue. When the egg whites become foamy, add 3 tablespoons of sugar to make a meringue with a horn. (The key is to mix on high speed until the foam starts to form, and then on low speed at the end to make a fine meringue.)
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the mascarpone cream and mix. Add the rest of the meringue in two parts and mix quickly with a rubber spatula, scooping from the bottom.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee for a few seconds, then place them in a container or bat of your choice
- Pour the cream over the ladyfingers and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Thank you for reading! Stay in touch with us on Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
This article is written by ninjarecipe.net. All contents and images on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without permission. If you would like to share this article on your site, please re-write it and link to this post as the original source. Thank you for understanding.