Today, I’d like to share with you how to make COFFEE JELLY from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. You can enjoy the balance of bitterness and sweetness with its jiggly texture.
The main character of this anime, Saiki, is a big coffee jelly lover. There are many scenes of him eating coffee jelly.
Coffee jelly can be made by simply mixing and chilling to harden
There are no difficult steps, so this is an easy recipe to try. Methods for making coffee jelly vary from simple to authentic with a little extra effort.
- Use store-bought coffee drinks : Easiest way to make coffee jelly.
- Use instant coffee : This is also very easy way.
- Use drip coffee / espresso : It takes a little longer than 1 and 2, but you can enjoy the aromatic taste of freshly brewed coffee.
In this recipe, I will show you how to make it using instant coffee.
How to Make Coffee Jelly from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
- 500 ml water
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10 g gelatin sheet
- 100 ml fresh cream
- Soak the gelatin sheet in a water.
- Boil water in a pot, add instant coffee and sugar, and mix well. Then turn off the heat.
- Squeeze the softened gelatin with your hands to drain and add to the coffee liquid. (Be careful not to boil the water after adding the gelatin, as it will make it difficult to harden.)
- Transfer to a glass bowl or cup.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Whip fresh cream with a hand mixer.
- When the jelly has hardened, unmold and transfer to another container as your choice and decorate with whipped cream.
This article is written by ninjarecipe.net. All contents and images on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without permission. If you would like to share this article on your site, please re-write it and link to this post as the original source. Thank you for understanding.